THE RIDING ACADEMY HOTEL POLICIES
NON-SMOKING POLICY: The Riding Academy Hotel is a non-smoking hotel. We do not permit smoking tobacco, marijuana, illegal drugs, e-cigarettes, vape pens, vaping, cartridges containing the liquid of nicotine, hookahs, incense, cooking, cigars, candle burning, the use or diffusing of patchouli oil or other strong-smelling plant-based essential oils or synthetic products in our facility. A $250.00 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who violates the smoking policy.
DAMAGE TO ROOM: Damage to rooms, fixtures, furnishing and equipment including the removal of electronic equipment, towels, artwork, etc. will be charged at 150% of full and new replacement value plus any shipping and handling charges. Any damage to hotel property, whether accidental or willful, is the responsibility of the registered guest for each particular room. Any costs associated with repairs and/or replacement will be charged to the credit card of the registered guest. In extreme cases, criminal charges will be pursued.
ALCOHOL POLICY: Registered guests of legal age who choose to bring their own alcoholic beverages must consume those in their room. Alcohol is not allowed in public areas such as the lobby, halls, pool area, etc. unless purchased from designated food and beverage outlet sanctioned by the hotel, such as The Tack Room.
DOG POLICY: Dogs are welcome at The Riding Academy Hotel. Maximum of two (2) dogs up to 75 lbs each for an additional fee of $100 per dog plus tax, per stay non-refundable. Service animals excluded.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog on hotel property including grounds. Please immediately remove and dispose of any waste. A supplementary cleaning fee will apply in cases where excessive dirt or mess is incurred.
- Please place the special “Dog in Room” door hanger sign, provided at check in, on the outside of guestroom door for the duration of the stay.
- Dogs should be properly supervised at all times when on property. Keep dogs on a leash when outside of guestroom. Dogs should not be left unattended at any time in guest rooms.
- The Riding Academy Hotel reserves the right to remove a dog from the premises when it displays signs of aggression, regardless of breed, type, size, weight etc.
- If you require housekeeping service, please contact our housekeeping department to arrange a convenient time for service. Dogs cannot be left in the room during housekeeping service.
- Please use the designated dog walk area outside of the hotel for dog relief and healthy exercise.
- Dogs are restricted from the pool areas, restaurants, lounges, health club, spa, meeting spaces and prohibited from using hotel furniture. Service animals excluded.
- Please be respectful. As a courtesy to all hotel guests, noise should be kept to a minimum. If a dog is making excessive noise, owners will be contacted for compliance.
Please Be Advised: Service animals are working animals, not pets. The work or task a dog has been trained to provide must be directly related to the person’s disability. Animals whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the ADA.
For additional information, please review the ADA Requirements on Service Animals on ADA.gov
MINIMUM CHECK-IN GUEST POLICY: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check-in.
A credit card guarantee is required at the time of reservation.
Cancel by 4pm EST at least 72 hours prior to arrival to avoid a one-night cancellation or no-show penalty charge. If reservation is canceled within 72 hours of arrival date, a cancellation fee equaling one night’s room and tax will be charged.
Check In: 4pm
Check Out: 12pm
State: 6% tax
County: 1% tax
Tourism Development Tax: 4%